In response to the Covid 19 virus we have delayed the opening of the velodrome. We have been following state and local “phased” openings for outdoor recreational sports and activities. We are planning to open for the 2020 season on Monday June 8 with the following precautions.
- Members only will be allowed to ride. To purchase a Membership visit our website;
- By appointment only. Visit our website to see available hours and make an appointment;
- No classes or clinics. By late June or early July, we may start having classes/clinics (perhaps 5 participants max and 1 to 2 instructors). Stay tuned;
- No more than 10 riders at any given time;
- No guests or spectators. Youth riders (under 18) must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian;
- Don’t come to the velodrome if you are not feeling well. See CDC Guidelines at this link. Also, to be safe don’t come to the Velodrome if you have been exposed to someone with Covid 19 or is showing Covid 19 symptoms.
- Social distancing is required – maintain 6 foot distance;
- Please wash your hands per CDC Guidelines. We have limited supplies of hand sanitizer, so we recommend you bring you own.
- Rentals bikes are available to Members on a limited basis. Members should call or email ahead of time to arrange a bike rental.
- Only staff/volunteers allowed in Office trailer – No riders in Office trailer;
- Masks are not required but are highly encouraged when not riding.
- Bring a pen to sign your annual waiver;
We will reevaluate these guidelines through the month of June and will make another announcement on or about July 6.
Thanks and hope to see you at the track.