Youth Development League
We are excited to host this weekly session of structured and progressive instruction. The aim of the program is to inspire and enable youth to achieve great things in both cycling and life.
- Monday Evenings – May thru September
- Through this weekly program, riders will solidify their knowledge of track safety and etiquette while progressively being introduced to and coached on more advanced skills such as pace lines, time trials, sprint drills, and racing.
- Youth will be highly encouraged to participate in the Sunday Time Trials series, and use that as a benchmark for their progress.
- More advanced riders may participate in mass start races, and (ideally) we can consider traveling to Detroit, Indy, T-town, Bloomer Park for out of town racing.
- The League includes all scheduled sessions of coaching + rental bike/helmet.
- Students must have successfully attained their Youth Track License to participate or gain approval from staff and instructors.
- Riders who would like to attain their Youth Track License should attend Youth Weekend or one of our Youth Beginner’s Classes.
- Scholarships are available to those who need assistance.