Youth Programs and Riding
The Cleveland Velodrome deeply supports promoting cycling as a healthy and safe form of recreation and sport for youth.
- Monday Evenings 5:30-6:30 pm May-August
- Free including bike and helmet rental
- The ability to ride a bike and a good attitude are the only requirements to participate. If aspiring riders can’t yet ride a bike please contact us and we can help with resources to get them rolling
- Monday Evenings 6:30-8 pm, June- August
- Through this weekly program, riders will solidify their knowledge of track safety and etiquette while progressively being introduced to and coached on more advanced skills such as pace lines, time trials, sprint drills, and racing.
Free Youth Racing
- All youth under 18 race free.
- This includes Time Trials and Mass Start Races
Participation in Open Riding, Adult Structured Training and Classes
- Advanced youth may participate in adult Class and Structured Training for free
- Youth must be approved by instructors and staff to participate.