The Program Coordinator position is 35 to 45 hours per week from May 1 thru October 31. Pay is between $10 to $15 per hour, depending on candidate’s experience. Candidate must be age 18 or over, have reliable transportation, ability to work with youth and adult populations and have a passion for cycling.
Candidates that are able to work less than the full 26 weeks will be considered. Must be able to work at least one weekend day per week.
Last season the velodrome hours of operation were as follows:
- Mon, Wed & Fri – 1pm to 8pm
- Tues & Thurs – 4pm to 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday – 11am to 4pm.
We could tweak the hours a bit to accommodate this year’s Program Coordinator.
Primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Open and close the track per Track Schedule. Coordinate volunteer staffing. Supervise Open Riding sessions with help from volunteers.
- Become proficient in MindBody software for POS transactions, scheduling and tracking attendance.
- Assist with track cycling classes. Learn to lead track cycling classes.
- Coordinate new youth programs.
- Prepare monthly reports for the Board of Trustees and Committees. Attend Board meetings as needed. Work with Board committees to achieve their respective objectives.
- Assist in race and event promotion and event management.
- Help implement marketing and sales strategies to increase membership and other revenue.
- Work on Phase 2 planning initiatives.
Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15, 2016.