We are looking to hire 1 to 2 summer interns for the 2019 Season – May thru September. Primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Open and close the track per Track Schedule.
- Supervise Open Riding sessions.
- Use MindBody software for point of sale transactions, scheduling, reporting and tracking attendance.
- Assist with track cycling classes and other structured training programs
- Lead the race promotion efforts including registration, score keeping, results posting, music and food/beverage.
- Perform routine track and grounds maintenance
- Attend monthly board and committee meetings.
Candidates must have reliable transportation, ability to work with youth and adult populations and have a passion/enthusiasm for cycling.
The work hours are as follows:
- Weekdays 4pm to 9pm (will shorten with waning daylight)
- Weekends 10-4pm.
Hours will be occasionally be extended for special events, weekend classes, and racing.
These can be paid positions and require 20 to 40 hours per week. However, we have previously hosted Sport Management majors and they have obtained college credit in lieu of hourly payments. The ideal candidate should be available from May thru September. Pay is between $10 to $13 per hour, depending on candidate’s experience.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.