For the 2019 season, the Cleveland Velodrome will engage one to two full or part-time interns.
Primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Open and close the track per Track Schedule. Supervise Open Riding sessions with help from volunteers.
- Use MindBody software for POS transactions, scheduling and tracking attendance.
- Assist with track cycling classes.
Candidates must have reliable transportation, ability to work with youth and adult populations and have a passion for cycling and/or youth development.
The Velodrome’s hours of operation are as follows:
- Weekdays 4-9pm (will shorten with waning daylight)
- Weekends 1-4pm.
- Hours will be occasionally be extended for special events, weekend classes, and racing.
These can be paid positions and require 15 to 30 hours per week. Successful candidates will be needed from May thru October 31. Pay is between $10 to $13 per hour, depending on candidate’s experience.
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com